330 South Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21231
p 410 244 7221 f 410 244 7225
I'm going a little bit off-topic today. Darryl Ohrt just tagged me in a meme called 7 Things. My task is to share 7 things about me that I feel you should know, and then choose 7 people to go and do the same.
This should be interesting:
1. At the top of my bucket list is "learn to fly." I've always been fascinated with flight, and had this feeling like it was my destiny to learn how to make it happen. I want to start in one of THESE.
2. People say I have serial killer handwriting. I promise I'm not dangerous, though. I blame it on being lef-handed. You have to do weird things with your writing when you're a lefty, otherwise, you'll smear the ink or graphite. It's pretty frustrating.
3. I have a lot of tools, but don't use them much. I don't know where I picked it up, but I guess I have this crazy ideal in my head that to be a real man, you must have a sweet tool collection. I'm pretty good with them, but there are many tools that haven't been touched since the purchase. But hey, there's nothing worse than needing a tool and not having it, right?
4. I have a 29" inseam. (Ok, you can stop with the short jokes, I'm not that short) Seems pretty irrelevant and random, but it's a really frustrating size to be. Have you ever tried to find pants that have a 29" inseam? Yeah, it's pretty much impossible. As a result, most of my pants are too long for me. I'll be all set when I'm 80 and can just wear boys' pants.
5. I was a member of my high school's Power Club, which recognized the strongest people by how much they could weightlift. I'm not a huge guy, but pound-for-pound I was one of the top 5 strongest people in my high school. But then I got old. Aaah, those were the days—when I could eat anything I wanted, and had time to work out every day.
6. I am a two-time NCAA America East Conference Scholar Athlete Award recipient. I was recruited on a full academic/athletic scholarship to play golf at Towson University. It was fun, but a bit monotonous. Turns out, there CAN be too much of a good thing.
7. My mind is constantly flooded with new ideas. Some are total duds, but others are great...like the time I came up with the idea for a tackle football league for regular working people. I always thought it would be great to get home from work and suit up in full protective gear and go out and make some hits. Normal people just don't have that kind of outlet. It would be kind of like Fight Club. Only, instead of fighting, we'd be playing football. Seriously...it is going to catch on.